Welcome home to this four-bedroom two-bathroom meticulously maintained Ernie White home in Sleepy Hill Estates. The kitchen was fully updated less than two years ago and consists of quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and plenty of storage for everything. The kitchen overlooks the pool and the fully fenced backyard. The master bedroom has its own fully updated bathroom which is something to be proud of. Separate vanities, tiled shower, and wait until you see the bathtub (my personal favorite). This home is at the end of a cul-de-sac. Enjoy the evenings floating on the pool, having barbecues with family and friends, or just watching the kids run in the backyard. Home is vacant and has been professionally cleaned. Washer and dryer included.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,577 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
SLEEPY HILL ESTATES
- Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceilings, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Stucco, Vinyl, Block
- Pool Description
- Auto Cleaner, Indoor, Screen Enclosure
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price